Free PPT templates and Google Slides themes for your presentations
Recent published templates
- Golden Christmas presentation templateWhat is your favorite Christmas color? Blue, red, green, white… you can use any of them with this Christmas presentation template. All slides have a winter foliage frame that stands out from the background thanks to its golden colors. Send your loved ones your best wishes in a special way or make Christmas greeting cards for friends, family and customers.
- Ariel presentation templateA nature-inspired free template for your presentations. This design it’s a good choice for you to get your ideas across to your audience with a perfect combination of photos, colors and typography. Create a professional presentation about environmental or nature topics with this clean design.
- Gregory presentation templateDo you want to make a greater impact on your audience? Then use this template to make your presentation look professional and stand out. Download this theme and keep your audience glued to their seats!
- Benedick presentation templateMake your presentation stand out easily with this stylish and minimal design. This template has an unusual and daring color palette but you can change it to adapt to your brand. Suitable for business, a 10 minute pitch deck or product promotion purposes. Use this theme if you want to leave a mark.
- Flavius presentation templateIf you want to capture the attention of your audience from minute one this is the template you are looking for. Choose from different colorful layouts and robot illustrations to make each slide unique and leave no room for boredom. Download this template now if you want to present your lessons in a fun way or give an unconventional talk on technology or science.
- Hamlet presentation templateInspire your audience with this photographic template. Use your own background pictures to support your content and help the storytelling. This modern design makes this template suitable both for professional or creative speeches.
Find the free template that suits your communication needs
100% free for personal or commercial use, both for Powerpoint and Google Slides.
Ready to use and customizable. High quality and professional design.
Good design makes information clearer. Blow your audience away with attractive visuals.
Presentation Design Tips
- 17 Creative Ways Teachers Can Use Presentations in the ClassroomPowerPoint and Google Slides can help you create unique and interactive learning experiences for your students. Read on to discover 17 creative ways you can use presentations in the classroom.
- 6 Easy Tricks for Designing a Text-heavy PresentationHere at SlidesCarnival, we always recommend keeping your slides simple, with minimal text and absolutely no bullet points. But what if, hard as you try, your content just isn’t compatible with this advice? Follow these professional design tips to make your text-heavy slides look visually impressive.
- 5 Proven Ways to Design a Sales Presentation That Actually ConvertsA well-designed sales presentation is the best possible weapon for your salespeople to have at their disposal. Ready to up your slide design and make your offer more compelling? These expert design tips will help you to ace your presentation design and – most importantly – motivate buyers.
The more strikingly visual your presentation is, the more people will remember it. And more importantly, they will remember you.