Latest update: November 30, 2021
Terms of service
1. General terms and conditions
- These general terms and conditions govern access and use of the Service which Piensa en pixels places at the disposal of internet users free of charge. Access to the Service implies unreserved acceptance of the aforementioned general terms and conditions. The use of the templates offered on this web site shall also be governed by the specific conditions stipulated in the templates license.
- Piensa en pixels reserves the right, at any time and without prior warning, to alter and update the information contained in the Service, the configuration and presentation of the Service, and the access conditions.
2. DMCA Notice
Since we respect artist and content owner rights, it is Piensa en pixels’ policy to respond to alleged infringement notices that comply with the Digital Millenium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”). If you believe that your work has been copied in such a manner as to represent a copyright infringement and is accessible on the Service, please notify Piensa en pixels so that the situation can be promptly addressed. In your notification, please provide the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where on our site the material is located.
- Your address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner
The above information must be submitted by email to [email protected].
UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY AND CIVIL PENALTIES, INCLUDING MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES.
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Piensa en pixels that your copyrighted material has been infringed. The preceding requirements are intended to comply with our rights and obligations under the DMCA, including 17 U.S.C. §512(c), but do not constitute legal advice. It may be advisable to contact an attorney regarding your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws.
4. Third-Party Links
The Service may contain links to third-party websites, advertisers, services, special offers, or other events or activities that are not owned or controlled by Piensa en pixels. Piensa en pixels does not endorse or assume any responsibility for any such third-party sites, information, materials, products, or services. If you access a third party website from the Service, you do so at your own risk, and you understand that this Agreement do not apply to your use of such sites. You expressly relieve Piensa en pixels from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website, service, or content. Additionally, your dealings with or participation in promotions of advertisers found on the Service, including payment and delivery of goods, and any other terms (such as warranties) are solely between you and such advertisers. You agree that Piensa en pixels shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort relating to your dealings with such advertisers.
5. No Warranty
The Service is provided on an “As is” and “As available” basis. Use of the Service is at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, Piensa en pixels do not warrant that the content is accurate, up-to-date reliable or correct; that the Service will meet your requirements; that the Service will be available at any particular time or location, uninterrupted or secure; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components. Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is downloaded at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system (hardware or software) or mobile device or loss of data that results from such download or your use of the Service.
Piensa en pixels does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party or any hyperlinked website or service, and Piensa en pixels will not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services.
All templates by SlidesCarnival are free to use under Creative Commons License Attribution 4.0 International.
If you use the photographs provided with the templates you must keep the Credits slide as they have their own licenses.
1. You are free to:
- Share — copy, add your own content and then redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
We cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
2. Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit and provide a link to this website. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have the rights to resell, sublicense or redistribute (even for free) the files “as is” (without modifications) on its own or as a separate attachment from any of your work. You can only resell/redistribute/attach a presentation made using SlidesCarnival templates if you’ve built upon the original material with your own content.
- If you wish to promote SlidesCarnival on your site, you must link back to the template page where users can find the “Use this template” link and not directly to the template file at Google Slides or Powerpoint.
- You can only use the templates for lawful purposes. Also, you can’t use a template with contents that are offensive, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or demeaning, or promote discrimination.
You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.