This free template is specifically designed for presenting data results or statistics, both in Powerpoint or Google Slides. Use the many slide layouts provided to show your numbers without boring the audience. The graphs and grid in the background are semi-transparent, so you can change the slides background color for one that matches your brand and the design will still work perfectly. Whether you work at a startup, a big company or an agency, use this theme to present your statistical reports and data in style.
Looking for a more lively design? Try Quince presentation template.
This free data presentation template features:
- Fully editable. Easy to change colors, text and photos
- 25 different slides with tips to improve your presentation. Choose the layouts that best fit your content. Add, delete or re-order slide pages based on your needs
- Sober and formal design with graphs in the background.
- Feature-rich theme with examples of styles for graphs, charts and tables
- It includes a customizable icon family with 80 different icons and a world map (you can change sizes and colors). And more free icons & maps for your presentations available.
- Use as a Google Slides theme or download as PowerPoint template and edit on your computer. Also export to PDF, JPG, etc.
- 16:9 screen layout (Can change to 4:3 with a click, but some graphic assets may not work well)