Use this free presentation template to celebrate the Chinese New Year (Spring Festival or Lunar New Year). This beautiful design is illustrated to represent the year of the Pig. In Chinese culture, pigs are the symbol of wealth and their chubby faces and big ears are signs of fortune as well. It also features some red lanterns, used to celebrate the new year and to wish for a bright future. Red color used in the lanterns and festive clothes symbolizes good luck and it is a traditionally symbolic color of happiness; while the gold color is associated to fortune and prosperity. Use this design filled with symbolism as a greeting ecard for your company or to talk about Chinese traditions.
This free presentation template features:
- Fully editable. Easy to change colors, text and photos
- 25 different slides with tips to improve your presentation. Add, delete or re-order slide pages based on your needs
- Festive design inspired in Chinese New Year of the Pig celebrations. Background illustrated by Alex Monge
- Feature-rich theme with examples of styles for graphs, charts and tables
- It includes a customizable icon family with 80 different icons and a world map (you can change sizes and colors). And more free icons & maps for your presentations available.
- Use as a Google Slides theme or download as PowerPoint template and edit on your computer. Also export to PDF, JPG, etc.
- 16:9 screen layout (Can change to 4:3 with a click on Google Slides, but some graphic assets may not work well)