This free presentation template uses realistic graphics of a desk with stationery items seen from above. Your content is placed inside the papers on the desktop, as if you have handwritten it yourself, and hand-drawn icons give a personal touch. It’s a great template to use for educational presentations, but also if you aim to give an informal feel to your speech and try to reach out to your audience on a personal level. And remember that you can use it completely free both in Powerpoint or Google Slides.
Features of this template
- Fully editable. Easy to change colors, text and photos
- 25 different slides with tips to improve your presentation. Choose the layouts that best fit your content. Add, delete or re-order slide pages based on your needs
- Realistic design that mimics a desk with everyday objects viewed from above
- Feature-rich theme with examples of styles for graphs, charts and tables
- It includes a customizable icon family with 80 different icons and a world map (you can change sizes and colors). And more free icons & maps for your presentations available.
- Use as a Google Slides theme or download as PowerPoint template and edit on your computer. Also export to PDF, JPG, etc.
- 16:9 screen layout (Can change to 4:3 with a click, but some graphic assets may not work well)