If you want to create a unique look for your presentation, you can change the individual colors that make up your presentation’s theme.
- At the top, click View, then select Master. The presentation will switch to the master template editor.
- At the top, click Colors.
- To the right, under Theme colors, choose the color you want to edit from the drop-down menu.
- You can choose a pre-set color or use the hex value field and the multi-colored square to select a custom one.
- All text and design elements in the presentation that use that theme color will change their tone.