Latest update: September 6, 2020
All templates by SlidesCarnival are free to use under Creative Commons License Attribution 4.0 International.
If you use the photographs provided with the templates you must keep the Credits slide as they have their own licenses.
1. You are free to:
- Share — copy, add your own content and then redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
We cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
2. Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit and provide a link to this website. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have the rights to resell, sublicense or redistribute (even for free) the files “as is” (without modifications) on its own or as a separate attachment from any of your work. You can only resell/redistribute/attach a presentation made using SlidesCarnival templates if you’ve built upon the original material with your own content.
- If you wish to promote SlidesCarnival on your site, you must link back to the template page where users can find the “Use this template” link and not directly to the template file at Google Slides or Powerpoint.
- You can only use the templates for lawful purposes. Also, you can’t use a template with contents that are offensive, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or demeaning, or promote discrimination.
You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
1. General terms and conditions
- These general terms and conditions govern access and use of the SlidesCarnival.com web site which Piensa en pixels places at the disposal of internet users free of charge. Access to the web site implies unreserved acceptance of the aforementioned general terms and conditions. The use of the templates offered on this web site shall also be governed by the specific conditions stipulated in the templates license.
- Piensa en pixels reserves the right, at any time and without prior warning, to alter and update the information contained in the web site, the configuration and presentation of the site, and the access conditions.
- Piensa en pixels cannot guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in access to the web site or in its content, nor that the latter is up-to-date, although it will strive to prevent and remedy any such interruptions and errors and to update content, if necessary.
- Both access to this web site and the use made of the templates contained therein is the exclusive responsibility of the user. Piensa en pixels shall not be responsible for any consequence, damage or injury that may result from access or use of the contents. Piensa en pixels shall not be responsible for any possible security errors which may occur nor for any possible damage to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, caused by the presence of a virus in the computer used by the user to connect to the web site’s services and content, by the malfunctioning of the browser or by the use of out-of-date versions of the said browser.
2. Google Slides
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too. A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
How can I manage the installation of Cookies?
In addition to what is specified in this document, the User can manage preferences for Cookies directly from within their own browser and prevent – for example – third parties from installing them. Through the browser preferences, it is also possible to delete Cookies installed in the past, including the Cookies that might possibly have saved the consent for the installation of Cookies by this website. It is important to note that by disabling all Cookies, the functioning of this site may be compromised. Users can find information about how to manage Cookies in their browser at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Windows Explorer.
Notwithstanding the above, the Owner informs that Users may take advantage of: Your Online Choices. This service allows Users to select their tracking preferences for most of the advertising tools. The Owner thus recommends that Users make use of this resource in addition to the information provided in this document.
4. DMCA Notice
If you believe that your work has been copied in such a manner as to represent a copyright infringement, please notify Piensa en pixels so that the situation can be promptly addressed. In your notification, please provide the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where on our site the material is located.
- Your address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
What to do about claims of copyright infringement: Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Third-Party Links
The Service may contain links to third-party websites, advertisers, services, special offers, or other events or activities that are not owned or controlled by Piensa en pixels. Piensa en pixels does not endorse or assume any responsibility for any such third-party sites, information, materials, products, or services. If you access a third party website from the Service, you do so at your own risk, and you understand that this Agreement do not apply to your use of such sites. You expressly relieve Piensa en pixels from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website, service, or content. Additionally, your dealings with or participation in promotions of advertisers found on the Service, including payment and delivery of goods, and any other terms (such as warranties) are solely between you and such advertisers. You agree that Piensa en pixels shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort relating to your dealings with such advertisers.
6. No Warranty
The service is provided on an “As is” and “As available” basis. Use of the service is at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, Piensa en pixels do not warrant that the content is accurate, reliable or correct; that the service will meet your requirements; that the service will be available at any particular time or location, uninterrupted or secure; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the service is free of viruses or other harmful components. Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is downloaded at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or mobile device or loss of data that results from such download or your use of the service.
Piensa en pixels does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party or any hyperlinked website or service, and Piensa en pixels will not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services.
This Website collects some Personal Data from its Users.
1. Owner and Data Controller
Piensa en pixels S.L. – María Moliner, 1 – 28702 San Sebastián de los Reyes (Spain)
Owner contact email: email@example.com
2. Types of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that this Website collects, by itself or through third parties, there are:
Cookies, Usage Data, email address, first name and last name.
All Data requested by this Website is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for this Website to provide its services. In cases where this Website specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without any consequences on the availability or the functioning of the service.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Owner.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Website and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
3. Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
The Data Controller processes the Data of Users in a proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Data Controller at any time.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved with the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
The Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the User, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and the User can always request that the Data Controller suspend or remove the data.
4. The use of the collected Data
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: Advertising, Managing contacts and sending messages, Content commenting, Interaction with external social networks and platforms, Backup saving and management, Displaying content from external platforms, Analytics and SPAM protection. The Personal Data used for each purpose is outlined in the specific sections of this document.
5. Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
This type of service allows User Data to be utilized for advertising communication purposes displayed in the form of banners and other advertisements on this Website, possibly based on User interests. This does not mean that all Personal Data are used for this purpose. Information and conditions of use are shown below.
Google AdSense (Google Inc.)
Google AdSense is an advertising service provided by Google Inc. This service uses the “Doubleclick” Cookie, which tracks use of this Website and User behavior concerning ads, products and services offered. Users may decide to disable all the Doubleclick Cookies by clicking on: google.com/settings/ads/onweb/optout.
Personal Data collected:
Cookies and Usage Data.
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. This integration of Google Analytics anonymizes your IP address. It works by shortening Users’ IP addresses within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the complete IP address be sent to a Google server and shortened within the US.
Personal Data collected:
Cookies and Usage Data.
Content commenting services allow Users to make and publish their comments on the contents of this Website.
Depending on the settings chosen by the Owner, Users may also leave anonymous comments. If there is an email address among the Personal Data provided by the User, it may be used to send notifications of comments on the same content. Users are responsible for the content of their own comments.
This Website has its own internal content comment system.
Personal Data collected: email address and first name.
Interaction with external social networks and platforms
This type of service allows interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this Website. The interaction and information obtained through this Website are always subject to the User’s privacy settings for each social network. This type of service might still collect traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
PayPal button and widgets (PayPal Inc.)
The PayPal button and widgets are services allowing interaction with the PayPal platform provided by PayPal Inc.
Personal Data collected:
Cookies and Usage Data.
Place of processing:
Managing contacts and sending messages
This type of service makes it possible to manage a database of email contacts, phone contacts or any other contact information to communicate with the User. These services may also collect data concerning the date and time when the message was viewed by the User, as well as when the User interacted with it, such as by clicking on links included in the message.
MailChimp (The Rocket Science Group, LLC.)
MailChimp is an email address management and message sending service provided by The Rocket Science Group, LLC.
Personal Data collected:
email address, first name and last name
Place of processing:
Displaying content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Website and interact with them. This type of service might still collect web traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
Google Fonts (Google Inc.)
Google Fonts is a typeface visualization service provided by Google Inc. that allows this Website to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.
Backup saving and management
This type of service allows the Owner to save and manage backups of this Website on external servers managed by the service provider itself. The backups may include the source code and content as well as the data that the User provides to this Website.
Vaultpress (Automattic Inc.)
Vaultpress is a service to save and manage backups provided by Automattic Inc.
This type of service analyzes the traffic of this Website, potentially containing Users’ Personal Data, with the purpose of filtering it from parts of traffic, messages and content that are recognized as SPAM.
Akismet (Automattic Inc.)
Akismet is a SPAM protection service provided by Automattic Inc.
6. Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Data Controller, in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Website or the related services. The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User’s Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Website and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Website (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Data Controller at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
The rights of Users
Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their Personal Data has been stored and can consult the Data Controller to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to the Data Controller at the contact information set out above.
This Website does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
- We do not specifically market to children under 13.
- If you are under 13 and you would like to use SlidesCarnival you should ask your parent or guardian. To subscribe to the updates newsletter please ask your parent or guardian to do so with their own email address.
For inquiries please contact:
Piensa en pixels S.L.
Maria Moliner 1
28702 San Sebastián de los Reyes (Madrid) SPAIN.