A background is the color, gradient or picture behind your slide’s content. By customizing it, you can add a unique look that reflects your topic or personal style.
- Right-click on the slide where you want to change the background and select Format Background.
- In the Format Background pane, choose Solid Fill. To the right of Color, click the box and pick a color.
- You can also use a picture as the background. To do so, repeat the previous step and select Format background, but this time choose Picture or texture fill.
- Click on Insert Picture from a File and choose the image that you want to insert as the background.
- To apply the image as the slide background, click Insert.