A background is the color, gradient or picture behind your slide’s content. By customizing it, you can add a unique look that reflects your topic or personal style.
- Right-click on the slide where you want to change the background and select Change background.
- To the right of Color, click the box and choose a color, then click Done.
- You can also add an image found on the Internet or saved in Google Drive or on your computer.
- To do this, repeat the previous step and select Change background, but this time click Choose to the right of Image.
- Choose an image, then click Select.
- To apply the image as the slide background, click Done.